Saturday, November 17, 2007

This week's progress...

So I thought I would take a moment to recap this week. Things went pretty well this week. Though I ended the week at the same weight as last week I am remaining positive about my progress. I think that I've built strength and muscle from where I was just last week. With respect to my weight lifting my reps are stronger and the weight that I use for those reps is more than it was a week ago! I went through the whole week again with out eating any fast food, drinking any pop, and in general with out cheating on my diet. I feel better than I did a week ago, and I'm proud of myself for the progress I have made.

As to what needs to be improved for next week...
Well, lots of things.

  • This week I only actually did my Cardio once.
  • I didn't do a single leg workout.
  • All my exercises were done here at home. I didn't make it to the gym.
  • I didn't stick 100% to the nutrition plan (I had a breaded chicken salad for lunch yesterday along with simple carbo pasta, cheese and chicken, I ate pepper jack cheese with crackers instead of mozzarella cheese, and lots of other little violations). I didn't cheat on the diet (meaning eating potato chips, pop, and icecream), but I didn't follow through 100%.
  • Sunday turned into another free day last week.

So, what are the things I'm going to do this week to improve? Well for starters I'm going to force myself to go to the gym on leg days. I'm also going to use my Nike Plus Ipod Nano gadget to challenge my brother and my buddy Eric to a most miles over 6 days competition. As to the diet I think I'm going to start preparing some quick snacks at night for the next day when I'm hungry but need to be on the run. One of the other things that was tough this week was that we were taking Ethan out a lot and I didn't have a good way of taking food with. I think this week I'm going to go buy some of those freezer packs and use those to keep my food cold that I bring with me in my lunch cooler.

Anywho, it's freeday time and I'm off to have a sprite and a swiss cake roll!

No comments: