Sunday, November 18, 2007

My free day...

So yesterday was my first free day in earnest in a long time. I felt that I actually deserved this one as I worked hard all week to not eat poorly! So I had a little bit of everything that I was craving:

  • I started with some Swiss cake rolls and a sprite.
  • I had a double cheese burger and some strawberry Fanta at jack in the box.
  • I had 3 diet coke's.
  • I had a few handful of cashews.
  • I had some Borro's Pizza.
  • I had some boneless buffalo wings.
  • Finally I also had some red mountain dew (which I haven't had in over 6 months)!
  • Actually… last but not least I had an Ice Cream Cookie!

Wow! That was a lot of stuff… but I must say that, of the things that I did eat, most of them I did not finish… only had part of because my stomach was sooo full. I woke up this morning a pound heavier and feeling super dehydrated. I also didn't really feel like eating any of that stuff again today… though I’m sure that by next week I'll be craving it again. Anywho, as far as results go, I weighed in at a pound heavier today… which is actually not that much for a free day. We'll see if it continues to add on tomorrow. Today is a cardio day and I'm hoping to get some in tonight. Nike + Jogging here I come! :)

Today I've eaten a protein bar, a chicken caesar salad, two pieces of chicken, and some corn. I've also had some grape juice and some apple juice. I haven't had hardly any water… which I should be having a ton of!

What I have done well today is not turn this Sunday into another free day. I did have temptations… the Swiss Cake Rolls waiting for me in the fridge this morning, all the sample food at CostCo, etc… but I didn't give in!

Anywho, that's the skinny for today.

No comments: