Monday, November 26, 2007

The last 5 days...

Hey Gang,
It's been a while since my last post. I actually put a couple of them out there via email but I had a problem with my blogger account and the posts disappeared! Anywho, I now think I've got the problem solved and I can post again.

I've updated my weight information below as you can see I had been going down quite a bit and had hit my lowest since I started tracking with this tool... but it is now going back up. I actually did pretty well on thanksgiving... I practiced portion control and didn't eat a lot of unhealthy things. The downside is that we did a LOT of socializing on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and I fell off the wagon a bit. I didn't all out binge at any point but I did eat bad stuff here and there each day.

I've got a bit of a bad attitude today... I'm just not feeling optimistic. I think I just need to get up and do some exercise to get my Endorphins up! Anywho, that's my post for today.... short... but that's the mood I"m in.

No comments: