Thursday, November 29, 2007

It worked!

So in my last post I talked about how poorly I was feeling and what a bad attitude I had that day and I was hoping that working out would change that. Well I'm happy to say that it did! It's crazy what a difference it makes. I remember from the last time that Leann and I really worked at getting in shape. We were really committed to the program and the work out regimen... we would be in such a bad mood by Friday night but we would force ourselves to go to the gym... even if it was 9 or 10pm on a Friday night and it helped so much! It was same for me earlier this week when I made that post.

Anywho, I think my posts will be less frequest for the next week or so as my mom is in town to hang out with us and Ethan this week and we will be spending lots of time with her. I need to try to stay on track with my fitness goals while she is here... but it's tough because I want to socialize a lot and that means less working out and more eating out. We'll see how it goes!
Anywho, until next time.

No comments: