Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Big day today!

Today was a great day!
Today was day number two and my eating habits were much better than day one. I started this morning with my vitamins, some hydroxycut, and some cheese and fruit. Meal two was a protein bar, meal three was two chicken links, meal four was a protein bar, and meal five was a protein shake.

I need to take pictures for my before shot some time this week. Anyone with suggestions for the best technique as far as lights and backdrop goes, please leave a comment and let me know. I want to enter in the official body for life challenge. The last time I did I lost 40 pounds in three months!

As far as exercise goes, I spent way to long playing video games with my brother online (Rainbow Six Vegas) and didn't get outside in time to Jog. Instead I did 50 squats… which really got my heart pumping. I followed that up with 50 crunches and 10 pushups. I know, I know… weak… but it's a start for me… and that's a good thing.

I know it sounds silly but I'm going to create some of those silicon wrist bands with the iUpgrade tag line.
Anywho, that's it for the status update from me for today. Tomorrow I'm going to focus more on finding some good tips out there and sharing them here. L8rs Gators!

No comments: