Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Feature on iUpgrade!!

Hey there,
scroll to the bottom of this link to check out the latest feature! I was going to try to write an interface to my google docs spreadsheet to track my weight but it seemed like a pain.... so I went looking for another option. After a quick check on the apple website I remembered that there was an article I read someplace about a google spreadsheet competitor called EditGrid. Another quick google search revealed that indeed this tool existed and they had an iPhone interface that allows you to edit spreadsheet information directly.

So I created a spreadsheet to track my daily checkin with the scale in my bathroom... and I created a chart on this sheet that I was able to share as an image. The graph below is automatically updated every time the page loads with the latest information! Pretty cool eh??
Not only can you publish your charts from EditGrid but you can also publish your spreadsheets as well. You can publish them as read only or you can add a mini update panel to your blog and let other people update the spreadsheet! Way cool!

No comments: